1. Business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PST) Monday thru Friday, closed weekends.
2. All items are kept in bank vaults (extensive descriptions will be furnished upon request).
3. Order by phone or fax: (559) 741-9011,
By Mail: Sam Lukes, 730 N. Fulgham Ct., Visalia, California 93291
or By E-mail: CLICK HERE TO E-MAIL
4. Please include $5.00 for postage and insurance on all U.S. orders under $150., $8.00 on orders up to $500. and $10.00 on all other orders. Additional P&I on all foreign shipments. California residents add proper sales tax on orders under $1,500.
5. Payments accepted via cash, personal check, money order, cashiers check or wire transfer (Currently, neither credit cards nor Pay Pal are accepted). All funds must clear bank before items are shipped.
6. Layaway plans are available on most items so please inquire for specifics.
7. Seven day return privilege on all certified items from day of receipt. Ten day return on uncertified items from day of receipt. Returned items must be insured for their full value and must remain in their original, unaltered holders or they will be considered sold.
8. Official ANA grading, Photograde and 58 years experience employed on all uncertified coins. All items guaranteed genuine unless proven otherwise which would then constitute a full monetary refund or replacement. Prices subject to change without notice, we are not responsible for typographical errors.
9. Consign your rare coins and currency to Sam Lukes’ Numismatics. Tell me what you realistically need to net and I will then add my markup. It will be a win-win transaction! We are members of the American Numismatics Society, the Fly-In Club and ANACS, NGC, and PCGS grading services.
10. A final important consideration: Our company prides itself on acquiring and offering high end coins, irrespective of their assigned numerical grades. For example, one might purchase a particular item in MS-63 at a cheaper price from one of our friendly competitors but it may have just barely made that grade (low end). We, in turn, may charge more for the same date and grade because our coin will be high end , closer to being MS-64 (in some cases, even upgrading to the next level). Hence, you will be getting the most value for your hard earned dollars, a factor worth considering.